Thursday 13 January 2011

REGISTER4

www.register4.org.au

Register4 is Australia's first online breast cancer research, aiming to have ONE MILLION women participants. The register encourages ALL Australians aged 18 and over, with or without breast cancer diagnosis to join as participants in providing basic information about themselves and their lifestyle. They will then be emailed about each new research project that they may be eligible to participate in.

Register4 is specifically interested in factoring in DES exposure into research questionnaires.
This approach is in keeping with the US interest shown in DES by the US online research register "Army of Women".

All Australians with known or suspected DES exposure are welcome to join in as participants in Register4.

Visit www.register4.org.au

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I born 1963 sacred heart hospitable melb Dr Hercules gave my mum needle;s and oral drugs to hold the baby my life has suffered and other people around me i am getting real tied of every thing because my mum can't remember what she took i can't get any record to find out what happen i have 1 or 2 sperm sore chest and lumps all over my body i have now been had 2 partners through ivf 10 cycles my life is at stand still no money left to have my own family Neilbubbareno We stand together where Mates.